- Target Audiences: 3 ~ 9 year-old children
- About this game:
'Go eZoo' is a mobile game developed using Unity, the game provides users plenty of simulating scenarios on how to correctly behave in a zoo, such as stopping feeding the improper foods or items to the animals. We even have a constant process to guide players to both understand and develop a healthy way to make friends with animals. This can be done through multiple of mini-games, each mini game covers a meaning aspect.
- How is Go eZoo different?
Most of these games in the current market are decoration, racing and even shooting of animals. They do not contain educational content.
- Go eZoo has:
1. Contain educational content to educate correct behavior towards animals
2. A 3D game filled with vivid images and senses, compared with 2D game.
- About Microsoft Imagine Cup
Our special project team (named Supreme) has used this game taking part in the Microsoft Imagine Cup 2016. And we won the National Semi-Finalist in the end!